All pharmacy and pharmaceutical students and recent graduates belonging to the following organizations are members of IPSF within IPSF AfRO. The African Regional Office is represented by 22 member organizations/associations in 21 countries of which thirteen are Full Members (FMs) and nine members-in-Associations (MiAs)
If you don't find your country and wish to join IPSF, please contact:
- AfRO Regional Relations Officer ([email protected])
Do not hesitate to contact any one of the following IPSF Team members in order to get more information and/or to start the Membership Application process:
- IPSF Individual Membership Coordinator - [email protected]
- IPSF Chairperson of Internal Relations - [email protected]
Types of memberships:
- Association memberships (Full Members and Members-In-Association)
- Individual Members
- Honorary Life Members (HLMs)
- Friends of the Federation
More information about Membership and Affiliation and Instructions to Member Organizations is available in Article 12 of the IPSF Domestic Rules as provided in the Official Documents of the Federation.
IPSF AfRO Students/Recent Graduates Facebook Group
Engage with fellow Pharmacy Students from different countries in Africa in a closed Facebook Group.